Friday, March 9, 2012

Sultry Singapore


I flew up yesterday from Melbourne to meet JB for the start of a quick mini-Asia tour of Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Kuching. My work pressure hasn't lessened; in fact, the ante just got upped...

I was able to put in a full day's work today, then went for an early-evening run along both sides of the Singapore River through the restaurant/bar precincts. I still feel very congested, so Sunday's half marathon will be a challenge.... I had a run in Albury a few days ago with Di, Robert and Rose, my first since Venice Beach a couple of weeks ago. Time goes so quickly...

Albury was quite a different experience than I'd anticipated. There was some quality time with people I love, but being sick made it difficult to stick with plan A, and that made it very difficult for my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment